Brothers & Sisters In Christ

Brothers & Sisters In Christ

Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Prayer To Lift My Spirit

Lord, thank you for the blessing of this special day. I know you are part of everything that is good and filled with love. I pray that when I look back at days that robbed me of my joy, illness that took my spirit, or words that scarred my heart, I will be reminded of how you always have and will continue to be with me. I pray to receive Your grace and mercy that provides strength to endure dark days, courage to face my future, and hope that will see me through to my last day. Amen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS PRAYER IS A BLESSING..IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS IN MY HEART. I HAVE WRITTEN IT IN MY JOURNAL SO I CAN START EACH DAY THIS WAY. MY MORNINGS ARE FREQUENTLY THE LOWEST PART OF MY DAY.

Fr David said...

A prayer with much meaning and grace within the words. A timely reminder to all, no matter what our ranking in Society maybe, it is the seeking and receiving of the Holy Spirit that affords us strength and encourages us to go forth daily through any dark times doing good and being present to share with all others. All blessings to you this day, and always. Fr David Bennett.